| My "Mimi" (aka Mildred Gideon- Bowman) and "Papa" (Orves Bowman). |
The transcribed diaries of an "original" pioneer doctor's daughter, Trixie Elizabeth Jones-Gideon. Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, January 2, 2015
January 2, 2015
It's hard to believe my "Mimi" would have been 95 today. Not a day goes by that I don't think about and miss her. She (along with all three of my grandparents) was a class act. Grandparents are so important. If you still have yours, you are blessed. Pay attention to them, call them, ask them questions about their lives (the past and present), ask them how they would handle your adult problems, etc.. There are so many things to learn from them. I am so glad she wasn't just my Grandmother but was always a close friend. I always loved getting advice from her. She taught me so many positive things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment