Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Christmas Card List- addresses then and now!

I was looking at the addresses of Trixie's Christmas Card list that I posted yesterday and I thought it might be fun to google the addresses and see what the houses look like today.  Yes, because I am nosy and a little weird!  ha,ha  Anyway, click on the address for a photo.  I am sure most looked a lot different in 1951 than they do today but it is still fun to look!

Whitefield- 310 First Street Edmond OK

Pearlie R Schnider- Mrs. F.G. Schnider- 391 Haight Street San Francisco CA

Opal and Gladys  3309 Milby Wichita Falls, Texas

CM Campbell   212 N Xenaphon Tulsa OK

Clayton and CL Simmons  2349 Sheridan Rd Salt Lake City, Utah

McKinley     104 1/2 East Main- Cushing, OK

EE Troyer  519 N Francis Ada OK

Aunt Lulu-  113 Mass Winfield, KS

Ray Gideon 4040 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA

Ed Jones, JR 1627 S Mosley St Wichita KS

Fred Henderson  1023 Haight Street San Fran, CA

Ed and Betty Mildner (Betty Lou Jones) 14628 Le Flose St Norwalk, CA

Pat Woodruff (Pat Jones)- 1405 Walnut Long Beach CA

No comments:

Post a Comment