| Mama Jones in her 90's. I think she was always beautiful. I know I have said this before but her pictures later in life remind me so much of my Mimi. In this photo, the jet black hair which was never dyed, her feet, ankles and legs remind me so much of her. My definition of beauty changes as I grow older. To me, there is just something simply beautiful about a classy looking elderly woman. The soft and wrinkled lines in the hands and the age marks earned from a long life of acquired wisdom tell such a story. I remember telling my Mimi (when I was younger) how pretty I thought her hands were. Then she would always tell me how much she loved her Grandmother- Mama Jones comforting hands. This photo was taken at Trixie's house in Avant, Oklahoma. Can anybody guess who the two pictures are on the buffet behind Mama Jones? Let's make it a game. If anyone can guess (leave your answer in the comments section) the correct answer, I will send them a prize! Could be something old or something new. Only the winner will know! |
No comments:
Post a Comment